Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Web Development, Graphics design, (In software from Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator), data entry (in software from MS excel, word) Expart. - Upwork

I am looking for international exposure through working as a contractor in outsourcing jobs. I have more than 2 years of experience in administrative job in various schools and small business. I want to utilize my skills and knowledge to earn some extra money for my family and my spare time. My key skills are data entry (in software from MS excel, word). Web-Development, Graphics design (In software from Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator), time management (for meeting scheduling). Prepare document (for teacher and student) communication (both oral and written).


Posted On: November 24, 2016 05:46 UTC
Category: Admin Support > Data Entry
Skills: Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Data Entry, Google Docs, Graphic Design, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Photo Editing, Writing
Country: Bangladesh
click to apply

Apply Now: All jobs | upwork.com http://bit.ly/2f9DPbd

No comments:

Post a Comment