Thursday, November 24, 2016

Create Templates in my music program - $3/hr - Upwork

Hi there,

Thanks for looking at this job posting.

I need someone to help me create templates for my music program. The program I use is DP9 - you can download a free trial version here - http://bit.ly/2g8sfdf

I will provide videos on how to create the templates - it is very simple - there are just lots of small steps.

Basically you will:
1 - Receive my current template file & instruments list
2 - Add more midi tracks - rename them and change the color of them
3 - Add the new midi tracks to folders - change the color and rename
4 - Create a new instrument track for the midi tracks - organize the tracks in orchestral order (I'll give you templates for this)
5 - Save your work
6 - upload the new template to google drive or mega and send me the updates

It doesnt matter if you know nothing about music or instruments, it's all very straight forward.

One thing that will probably be necessary is having a good computer - and probably using a PC because I'm not sure if the templates can transfer from mac to PC. I use a PC. Please refer to me as batman if you want to be considered for the job.

I'm guessing this will take about 10-15 hours in total. I will also pay you for any interview time if you are selected.

Thank you.
Matt


Posted On: November 24, 2016 17:16 UTC
Category: Admin Support > Data Entry
Skills: Virtual Assistant
Country: Australia
click to apply

Apply Now: All jobs | upwork.com http://bit.ly/2fvBHcr

No comments:

Post a Comment