Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Enter Business Cards into Outlook Contacts - Upwork

I am looking for someone to take business cards I have and enter the data into a contact in Outlook. I want to include the image of the card in the notes section. Please confirm that your version of Outlook can do this (I know 2013 can). Nothing unusual, I am just looking for data entry help.

Please bid on an initial batch of 10 business cards. This will be a test batch with more to come later.

Yes, I know that there are many apps that can do this, but I find they do not work the exactly the way I want them to, such as including the card image and putting fax numbers in notes. I think those are actually the only two special items. I just want the rest of the information on the card typed in.

If you are selected for this work, I will send you the scanned images as a zip file along with a sample contact to show how the images look in the contact.

Thanks!



Posted On: November 24, 2016 06:01 UTC
Category: Admin Support > Data Entry
Skills: Data Entry
Country: United States
click to apply

Apply Now: All jobs | upwork.com http://bit.ly/2ftNat3

No comments:

Post a Comment