Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Need headhunters to help me get a work-from-home criminal justice job - Upwork

I am a few months away from finishing my bachelor of science degree in criminal justice and forensic psychology. I'm looking for remote/telecommuting positions in this field. I need to be connected to actual people who would be interested in interviewing me, so I am looking for a headhunter willing to help me in this regard. I have experience as a criminal research analyst conducting public record court research. I am also interested in online moderation jobs because I believe keeping internet environments safe is a crucial component of safety, given the implications online interactions have in the outside world. Compensation is $120 IF successful in giving me NEW and PROMISING leads. The time frame I am giving for this is 1 month, so if you invest a few hours a week you will still be compensated $30 per week for your time. Of course if you connect me with HR personnel earlier than 1 month you will be paid the entire $120. Thank you so much for your time and consideration!​

contacting companies and HR personnel directly, detailed job research ​

diligence, exceptional communication skills

Budget: $120
Posted On: November 24, 2016 06:46 UTC
Category: Admin Support > Data Entry
Country: United States
click to apply

Apply Now: All jobs | upwork.com http://bit.ly/2golynS

No comments:

Post a Comment