Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Go Through Website And List All The Relevant Information In A Document - Upwork

Hello - thank you for viewing this job.

I need someone who can go through a website, and list all the relevant information I need. So I will need you to go through "BuyBitcoinWorldwide[DOT]Com", and write the following:

1. COUNTRY

2. PAYMENT METHOD

3. LIST COMPANIES

Please see the attached document for how this should be done. Exactly like this right down to the grammar i.e. capital letter etc.

Please don't apply if you won't do this, I've had my time wasted with freelancers beforehand who don't follow simple rules. Work will be checked before paying, to ensure no details are missing.

Thank you!

Budget: $10
Posted On: March 21, 2017 14:35 UTC
Category: Admin Support > Data Entry
Skills: Administrate, Administrative Support, Data Entry
Country: United Kingdom
click to apply

Apply Now: All jobs | upwork.com http://bit.ly/2moWRhj

No comments:

Post a Comment