Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Need help with posting job applications online - Upwork

I need help with posting job applications to various websites. I will give you the list of websites to look for jobs and if you find any, you will need to apply to them. I will give you my resume and other details to apply with and you will need to do the same.
I would be available online between 10 a.m and 10 p.m Eastern Time and you should be available at the same time as well.

The only reason I am requiring help with this is because I would be applying at the same time along with you and so it will quicken my process with a job search.

I will  first do a trial run for a week and if I feel satisfied, I would continue the process for the next few weeks or till I get a job(whichever is earlier)


Posted On: March 21, 2017 19:01 UTC
Category: Admin Support > Data Entry
Skills: Data Entry, Internet Research, Typing, Virtual Assistant
Country: France
click to apply

Apply Now: All jobs | upwork.com http://bit.ly/2mMPNpT

No comments:

Post a Comment