Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Need Help Entering Newspaper Article Dates into Excel - Upwork

As part of a larger research project, I need some help entering dates into an Excel sheet.
Here's what the job would entail in as specific a way as I can describe:
First, you would need to search for a certain term ("undocumented immigrant") in a newspaper database (I will provide you with the login information). Then you would need to enter the dates (my time span is 2000 - 2016) and some other information in an excel sheet for all the news and opinion articles that contain that term. I will provide an example Excel sheet to you to more fully explain it.
Feel free to ask any questions about this job that you like! My total budget for this is $250.

Budget: $250
Posted On: March 21, 2017 17:52 UTC
Category: Admin Support > Data Entry
Skills: Data Entry, Microsoft Excel
Country: United States
click to apply

Apply Now: All jobs | upwork.com http://bit.ly/2mpHllo

No comments:

Post a Comment